GNB® Industrial Power makes flooded batteries with tubular-plates that are the most widely used type of lift truck battery in the world. We have been manufacturing and marketing tubular batteries throughout Europe for several decades. We make this type of battery for sale in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The tubular-plate technology enables batteries to deliver a larger amount of consistent, reliable power than flat-plate batteries of equal size. They are engineered to deliver increased power and efficiency while maximizing battery life. As a result, users can experience longer lift truck run times resulting in fewer battery changeouts and improved productivity. The tubular-plate batteries have found a broad audience among users who have heavy-duty applications and multi-shift operations.
- Available in 100 and 140 Ahr positive plate sizes that result in battery heights of 22.63" (typical 85 Ahr jar size) and 30.5" (typical 125 Ahr jar size), respectively
- The worlds' most widely used flooded lead-acid battery design
- Designed to deliver more consistent, reliable power than equivalent volume flat-plate batteries by using round tubular positive plate technology
- Designed to achieve 1800 cycles when operated to 80% Depth of Discharge (DOD)
- Your lowest cost tubular design option with watering recommended after each 5-10 cycles (depending on the lift truck application and duty)
- Best when charged with an SCR200 SCR-type charger
- Warranty - Five years full, one year prorated
Tubular-HP® High Performance Batteries GB4151
Tubular-HP® Batteries I&O Manual GB3979
GNB® Fusion™, Tubular-HP®, Liberator®, and Titan® Fast and Opportunity Charge Battery I&O Manual GB4103
Tubular-HP® and Liberator® Fast Charge Batteries I&O Manual GB4146